January 25, 2012 Leave a comment
Note: You should have known better anyway! One, Chuck Norris doesn’t die, he just fades back into the force and two, you don’t find Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris FINDS YOU!
Chuck Norris is NOT dead – beware the Facebook scam!
5 Tips For Protecting Yourself From Facebook Scams:
- Make sure your computer’s OS, Browsers and Anti-Virus software is up-to-date and keep them that way.
- Keep your passwords to yourself. (Never Give Them TO ANYONE, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY.)
- Don’t Friend everybody on Facebook.
- If you are NOT going to use Facebook apps, turn the application platform off. If you ARE going to use Facebook apps, make sure you thoroughly review them before you install ANY of them.
- Don’t trust your friends on Facebook or any other website/social network. Don’t randomly click every link OR Facebook Application they throw your way and make sure you don’t go around facebook or the web clicking everything you see. You should be relatively sure of were a link is going to take you, before you click it..
Facebook Profile Clean Up
How do I remove or delete an app from my account?
Removing any possible bogus browser Plugins..
Uninstall extensions (Chrome)
**Second: You should change your Facebook Password just in case.
How do I reset my password?
**Third: Finally you should Delete the wall messages and or report the messages as spam.
Here is how to remove a post from the wall:
How do I remove a Wall post or story?
The link below shows you how to Report Abuse On Facebook. It covers reporting a post as spam.
How to Report Abuse
Share Leave a Comment and Share to Facebook